Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wedding Weekend in Temecula

I'm heading to a wedding in Temecula this weekend and it's going to be held at a winery. I'm very excited because the bride and groom are both dear friends of mine. It got me thinking as to what I would want to wear if I didn't have a budget...

1. The weather is going to be very warm so I thought this parasol would be adorable if the b&g provided a bit of shade 2. Sunblock is a must for everyday! (even if not attending a lovely outdoor wedding) 3. This adorable clutch is perfect for holding or wearing cross-body when you need free hands to sample some wine and nibble on hors d'oeuvres 4. Hydrate! all day, everyday 5. wearing a bit of personal, subtle jewelry is always a good idea- especially this vintage looking bracelet by SGD 6. This silk dress had me at hello- classy, pretty, flirty... it's perfection. 

a girl can dream~
g




No comments: