Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Missoni for Target- Sold Out?!

Ok, Tarje... I get that you wanna keep us hungry for more, but seriously? The Missoni collection literally just came out and already everything is sold out! I heard many of the stores sold out the first hour on opening day. Not Fair!

Here are some of the items I really wanted, I know I can find them on ebay if I really want it, at some hacked up price.

This throw would have been perfect for my sofa!
so what if I don't have a baby yet?? Missoni prints are so classic, this crib sheet would have still been in style by the time I was a mommy. 

Hello awesome lounge pants, I would have had such sweet dreams in these!

























I want you, for rain or shine!
























Off to my "other" neighborhood Target in search of goodies- wish me luck!

g

No comments: