Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Getting the kinks out

My first post. COOL! First off, I'm so proud of my www.socialgracedesigns.com website because I think it matches my personal style and my jewelry line quite nicely. To no one's fault, my website is encountering numerous kinks! It's a daily work in progress to get everything working smoothly and boy is it tough. More for the people behind the scenes bc all I have to do is call and tell them what to change. It's nice being the boss. Maybe that's why I got married... jk! As soon as the site is more "presentable" I'm hoping my google count goes up. More styles and designs are in the making and I'm excited to debut them soon.

Got any styles that you're loving this season? Do share so I can garner some inspiration from you- if you don't mind! thanks :)

No comments: