Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some of my Faves...

I love creating pieces of jewelry and I wanted to share some of my faves. These have been on the site for a while, but I like them a lot. I'm really into clean, classic, timeless pieces and I think for the most part, my line satisfies all three criteria. 

This one is my Origami Earrings and I love the charm, especially. They are 24K gold dipped and probably my favorite pair. It's literally woven and very intricate- I wear this one quite often...
This is my Two-Coin Necklace and the charm is a black silver and sterling silver disk. I love it especially because they aren't perfect. In fact they look far from perfect and each piece is different from the next. I love that about it! It's an everyday necklace and really does go with anything.


Couldn't you wear these to a club? Or to church? haha- that's pretty naughty. I love these little beauties. The quality is amazing and dangles quite nicely bc they have a bit of weight to them. I think I like these bc they're hoops. Heck- I love hoops, gold, and just well-made little pieces of art! 
Now that I think about it- I like all my jewelry. If I didn't, I certainly wouldn't be selling them! Yes, that's me- a girl who knows what she likes and she likes what she makes. Serve me up some humble pie! ;)

What's your favorite style? Or even your favorite jewelry designer (I won't be offended if it's not me- hehe)... I certainly have many favorites of my own and I'll share some with you next time.

No comments: